Driving Results to Your Marketing Plan
As a major buyer and trader of grains and oil-seeds, CHS moves more than two billion bushels annually through its network of river, rail and export terminals. So when you work with your local CHS Midwest Cooperative, you’re tapping into a world of resources and a depth of grain marketing solutions.
At CHS Midwest Cooperative, we’re commitment to producer profitability and helping you make those marketing decisions at the right time for your specific operation. Whether your a pre-harvest, post-harvest, or a mixture of both; the key is staying consistent and making those tough decisions at the time that’s best for your bottom line. We strive to build strong relationships and give your marketing plan results. If you don’t have a marketing plan, give us a call we’d gladly walk through steps to figure out what’s best for your operation.
- Take advantage of online and mobile resources to check cash grain prices, make offers to sell grain, and have secure access to account information and reports.
- Choose from a variety of grain contracts and specialty grain contracts to meet your needs.
- Gain timely insights about local, regional, and world markets from our grain specialists; who are connected to valuable information and perspectives through the CHS cooperative system.
- Consider working with CHS Hedging, a full-service commodity brokerage firm with expert consultants and risk management services.
- Potential to earn patronage on every bushel of grain you sell to CHS Midwest Cooperative.
Receive Grain Markets Information from CHS Midwest Cooperative
- Sign up for e-communications to receive updates by text, email or phone call
- Visit the Market Commentary page to view the following:
- Midwest Cooperatives audio daily market recap message
- Midwest Cooperatives grain market commentary and industry articles
- CHS Hedging daily commentary
Being equipped with the right tools can help you succeed. Take a look at some of the tools below and be sure to give our grain team a call to develop a marketing plan specific to your needs.