Safe and dependable, so you can rest easy
We’re committed to making safety a priority, and we offer a full range of Cenex® propane products and services, including tools to help you manage costs associated with propane market price fluctuations. Our experienced staff and trained delivery team are always happy to answer your questions.
Please contact us today so we can personally discuss your needs. From your home to the grain dryer, we understand how vital propane is to you. That’s why we work hard to secure propane supplies year-round, provide flexible payment/pricing options, and delivery schedules for your convenience. We’re always ready to work with you to evaluate your propane storage needs for your farm or business throughout the year.
CHS Midwest Cooperative delivers propane to it’s agricultural, residential, and commercial customers. You can rest easy knowing we give our patrons 24 hour emergency service (1-800-658-5535), competitive pricing, certified technicians, and the most dependable delivery around.
To order propane, please call the main office, toll free: 800-658-5535
Agricultural and Commercial accounts talk with your local Certified Energy Specialist about how we can help you with all your energy needs.
By working with a local weather station we can calculate your fuel usage to make sure you don’t run out.
Budget Billing Plan
Winter months can lead to brutal heating bills. With this program we will spread your heating bills out over eleven months to help you pay for those cold winters.
Think ahead and contact us to fill your propane tanks while prices are low in late summer.
Lock in your price for winter usage.
Know the smell of propane. If you smell propane in your home:
- DO get everyone out of the home and away from nearby areas.DO NOT attempt to find the leak.
- DO NOT attempt to repair your appliance or light your pilot light.
- DO NOT turn on or off light switches inside the home.
- DO NOT use a telephone (including cell phones) inside the home or in nearby areas.
- DO NOT light matches anywhere inside or near the home.
- DO attempt to shut off the valves at the tank.
- DO call both your propane supplier and the fire department for help from a telephone away from the home and nearby area.